Pages

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Mother's Day Boutique!!!

Ar Mel's boutique display


So -- I have been majorly slackin' on keeping up on the Bakery updates!!! (Also - my internet was not working for me all weekend - aargh!)

Tom and Lucy's Artshoppe came and went this weekend! Our final day was today! It was a great show and I made some really fun friends!



Of course, it is always a wonderful opportunity to have others try and buy my baked goods! I LOVE baking -- and I LOVE it when people LOVE the deliciousness of Ar Mel's bread, pies, and desserts and RAVE about it!!! That is what completes it for me - - - Why bake if its not delicious? (Well - I guess one could.)




I did get one order for a Mother's Day Cookie Cake! FUN! This special mom will love the surprise!!!
Also . . . Congratulations!!! to Trisha --- she purchased some delicious items from me and won the drawing for her very own personalized Cookie Cake! I hope you and your family enjoy the deliciousness! Thank you for coming to the boutique!



Anyway --- some of the great crafts and vendors are posted on TOM and LUCY's blogspot . . .


Click on this thumbnail to visit their blogspot!




No comments: